ROLLER WORLD GENERAL RULES and GUIDELINES
- ROLLER WORLD SKATERS MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAVER. Find it online at: https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/57e58b9dbb06d/web/
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE AT ANY TIME.
- NO REFUNDS
- All patrons must report any injuries to the management, regardless of the severity.
- Not responsible for accidents.
- DO NOT skate if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition that agitates with exercise.
- NO Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence on the premises.
- NO pushing, fast skating, playing tag, or sudden stopping at any time on the skate floor.
- DONOT use profanity. Repetitive use is cause for suspension from the building.
- NO in-and-out privileges or loitering on the property. Over 16 minutes on the property is loitering. Three penalties is reason for permanent expulsion from property.
- EMPLOYEES ONLY allowed in the skate room, behind the snack bar, or in the DJ booth.
- There is NO standing still on the skating floor. Do not climb over the wall or benches. No sitting on tables.
- All refreshments (food and drinks) must stay in the snack bar area.
- NO Confetti allowed in the facility
- GUM CHEWING IS NOT ALLOWED
- Keep the snack bar seating area clear of all personal articles. Please use lockers for all personal property.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES.
- No smoking in the rink or near the entrance. State law prohibits smoking by anyone under the age of 18.
- We DO NOT allow halter/tube tops or half/mid-rib shirts, sleeveless jerseys, or short-shorts. Pant legs must not extend below skate boot.
- NO SOCKS, NO SHOES … NO SKATES!
- Skates intended for toe stops MUST have toe stops or plugs BEFORE entering the rink. Roller blades and outdoor wheels need to be clean before entering the rink. Roller blades must have all eight wheels.
- No skates/roller blades worn ENTERING OR LEAVING the building.
- DO NOT CARRY CHILDREN WHILE ON SKATES AT ANY TIME!!
- NO outside food or drinks are allowed into the rink.
- We accept all major credit cards (with a $4.00 minimum requirement).
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
Roller skating is a strenuous and fast moving sport. By putting on skates and participating, you are assuming the risk of an accident. It is the nature of this recreation that people fall down or run into one another on occasion. If you are not willing to assume that risk, please do not roller skate here. If you doubt your ability to skate, please consider this notice before proceeding. We are not be responsible for any injuries to our patrons while they are present in this facility.
Do adults have to pay admission?
Any adults who would like to skate will pay the regular admission. There is no fee to watch your child skate.
Do you offer Military discount?
Yes. We offer $1.00 off any session for active and retired military.
If my friends are skating, do I need to pay if I’m not skating?
Everyone ages 2-17 must pay admission to enter. Adults do not need to pay if they are just chaperoning their child, or watching them
Can I bring my own skates or blades?
You may bring your own roller skates or inline skates. No glass, micro or mini small wheels on skates will be allowed. Skates must have Toe Stops if there is a place for them. All outside equipment is inspected and approved before use, in order to protect our floor.
Can I bring in food?
You cannot bring in food or drinks. We do not allow any outside food/beverage in the facility, including bottled water. If you are having a birthday party with a package, you may bring a cake/cupcakes and pizza (deposit and reservation parties only). NO other food or beverage. During private events, exceptions are only allowed with approval by management.
What time are you open?
Our summer, winter and holiday schedules vary. Please click here for times.
What size skates do you rent?
We rent roller skates from a toddler size 9 up to an adult size 14. Inline sizes range from youth 13 to adult 12. Trainer skates fit up to toddler size 12. If we do not carry your size, you may bring your own skates, but please be sure they follow our guidelines.
Do you sell skates?
Yes, we sell skates and equipment for indoor and outdoor use for adults and kids. We order all skates and they arrive within approximately one week. Please see the skate counter to view our catalogs if you are interested in purchasing skates.
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, and cash. We DO NOT accept checks of any kind.
Do I have to book a party in advance?
Yes. All parties require reservations and a non-refundable deposit at least 3 days before the party. We recommend making your reservation as early as possible. We book full on most weekends, so there is no guarantee we will have party availability. When you make your reservation your deposit is non-refundable and the remainder is due before the party.
What type of music do you play?
We play a variety of music at every session. We often host events featuring certain genres like Christian, 80’s and Country.